The struts and the rungs are made of fibreglass. The insulation between rungs is 100 kV. Meet the EN 131, UNE-EN 50528, UNE-EN 61478 standards.
• Ladder with different possible applications, such as scissor, extendable in two separate sections.
• Features two locking spreader tapes between the two sections of the ladder to prevent it opening up when used in scissor format.
• With top wheels for ease of movement.
• Solid rungs for those most susceptible to wear and tear, increasing ladder’s durability (first section of base part and last section of extendable part).
• Rung marked in red as per EN-131 standard to indicate highest rung limit and not for use.
|3,00 m||2 x 6||15 kg|
|4,12 m||2 x 8||18 kg|
|4,96 m||2 x 10||21 kg|
|6,08 m||2 x 12||24 kg|